Saturday, June 25, 2005

Wish I was there...

I didn't go to the PPS birthday bash, because, well, I'm too lazy to go to a blog meeting where people who blog meet and talk about blogging, then later they'll go home to blog about the blog meeting and how fun it was to meet other bloggers who've read their blog and give constructive and well-thought compliments like, "I've seen your nipples!"

But turned out you guys had a good time. Bugger. So, since I'm pissed at you guys for having a good time without me, I'll just make fun of your pictures. Well, at least some of them. And the best part is...you can't do anything about it! Muahahahaha!

By the way, pay attention to howHB's hand seems to just hover over the females' shoulder...




Come on, HB, you can do it. Just rest your arm on her shoulder, come on.


Just a wee bit more...come on, you can do it...


That's it, HB!!! You're getting closer!!! Come on now people!! Cheer him on!!! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!


Atta boy! I'm so proud of you! *Cries and pops open a champagne*

HB's tentative tentacles aside, let's see the other bloggers...




10 points to Minishorts for finding fridge magnets...er, I mean, earrings that match your shirt.


Elaine, from now on it is MANDATORY for you to post pictures of yourself from AT LEAST 7 different angles, your phone number, the time of the week when you are free AND AND AND the dishes that you can cook.

You have to feel very lucky, because after some consideration, I decided that I can live with the fact that you'll look like an Easter bunny in this.

So am I considerate or what?


Meanwhile, did anybody notice the underlying theme for PPS?...






"Project Petaling Street: We celebrate diversity..."

Shit. You other buggers are lucky I don't have so much time to make fun of everyone. A drink at Finnegan's with an old friend comes calling. Muahahaha.

Nighty night.

(Pictures stolen from ShaolinTiger, Suanie, HB, and Kimberlycun, because I'm wonderful.)

9 Comments:

Blogger minishorts said...

those fridge magnets were handmade! by my best friend april!

why you so bad one.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Captain Carcinogen said...

yakah? glad u liked it :D

muahaha. kidding only ah. dont cry, cmon...

9:58 PM  
Anonymous killuminati said...

well, i actually put my hand on all of them, but it just looks like it's hovering coz of the angle. but there's definate contact. ;)

2:55 PM  
Blogger Captain Carcinogen said...

HB: yes, that's it, HB, you gotta prove to unknown motherfuckers like me that you are the man!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Raksha said...

Lol. Gee I don't know...I'm still trying to figure out how it is that you're being considerate with you rather having me look like an easter bunny? I think the 7 angles pics would be easier for me to live with! (^_~)v

7:16 PM  
Blogger Captain Carcinogen said...

i did not say rather. im just saying some ppl wont look good in bunny ears and a bushy tail.

i wont say who, but i think u'd know that person pretty well =).

wait, does that mean there'll still be pictures?

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seems like the fridge magnets deflated her "breasts" (chicken fillets, more like!)

1:51 AM  
Blogger Captain Carcinogen said...

...

u know something, im just wondering, do u ppl go around blogs, checking if ppl are making fun of u?

anonymous: im not gonna say anything about that. ur words, not mine. im clean and innocent.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous ShaolinTiger said...

"u know something, im just wondering, do u ppl go around blogs, checking if ppl are making fun of u?"

Yes we do ;)

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home