Sunday, May 08, 2005

If I could be...

Hm...this seems fun. Was posted by Eyeris (Careful! He might have his eye up your skirt!) asking the 999,999 ringgit question: If I could be a priest...

Oh, in case you're wondering, the million ringgit question is whether I like my peanut butter chunky or creamy.

In case you do wonder, neither. I prefer jam.

So, let's get going...

If I could be a writer, I'd be filthy rich, since churches worldwide would buy 10 million of my books to burn in protest for being "anti-christ and "corrupting our children." Thank you. I enjoy corrupting them too.

If I could be a movie producer, all my movies would feature Jessica Alba, and every scene would be a shower scene.

If I could be a world famous blogger, I would not be associated with Eyeris.

If I could be a bonnie pirate, Keira Knightley would be involved in here somehow.

And...

The question we've waited for so long.

(Camera zooms in)

Here it is.

If I could be a priest, that means I have developed a liking to fondle little kids'...much, much older sister, who is at least 21, and is fully consensual about it.

And now I'm supposed to pick three people to...ah, who cares. Just go to Eyeris' blog and begin another one yourself. But be nice, or he won't give you a cookie. (Well, if he doesn't give them out, he should by now)

3 Comments:

Blogger eyeris said...

Hey! u cheated! That's the kind of answer I'd expect Michael Jackson to come up with! :)

Oh, and I prefer peanut butter crunchy myself. :)

11:35 AM  
Blogger Captain Carcinogen said...

oh, so no cookies? aw...:(

anyway, ur logo's horrible, do something about it

8:05 PM  
Blogger eyeris said...

Hey! no don't mess with the logo! :P

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home