Saturday, February 26, 2005

To all my goyims



Anonymous said...
"This site is a Jews and Christian propaganda to disorientate the reading muslims.You muslims out there the truth is in the holy Quran and Hadith."

Yes! You are so true! This site is a jewish propaganda machine meant to make Muslims stray from the one true path!! Muahahaha! All you goyims, bow down and dust my yamulkah! Everyday is Chanukah!

And since I know that Islam is the one true path, it must make sense that I want to stray you from it, because I want us all to be burned together! Burned for eternity! Burned and burned and have our skin ripped and our body pierced endlessly while dancing on the eternal flames of hell! Forever!! And ever!

Bow down to me or face the wrath of Rabbi Carcinogen.

Buwahahahahahaha.

3 Comments:

Blogger -[Uh-miR]- said...

Oh Rabbi Carcinogen, I bow to thee hahahah.. Since some chicken shit nameless person already thinks that youre a jewish proxy, you better get some sort of payment for your preaching..

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Melora said...

I second Uh-mir, make sure your preach doesnt come free.. I also heard that they paid ppl who preach for them..

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Pink Medusa said...

"A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim: he neither oppresses him nor does he fail him..."

jUST WANNA SHARE THIS FAMOUS SAYING BY OUR LAST PROPHET

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home